Before you register, buy, and download the products for personal purposes, please make sure that you have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
The website suzeela.com provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our website and leave it immediately.
1. License and DMCA
All digital products on the website are available under the GNU General Public License and designed by one or more third parties (developers).
These products and any other material presented on the site are available for personal use only. If you want to use the products for commercial (business) purposes, you should buy them directly from the developers.
We do not provide any license or trial/commercial keys needed for the automatic updating of these products. All products presented on the website operate in full and on an unlimited number of websites (domains). No license keys needed.
The use of any graphics (images, icons, photos, videos) from the demo content for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Please carefully read the license terms before using the product.
2. Product Delivery
Once payment has been confirmed, you can download the purchased products on your account page in the “Downloads” section. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes after the payment is completed. You will also receive a letter to your email with information about how to download the product. Please use a valid email address when registering.
All digital products are purchased with the possibility of free downloads and updates for one month from the date of purchase.
3. Payment and Renewal.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay suzeela the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
4. Refund Policy
All sales are final. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise, we will make a refund.
Before a refund is granted, allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a ticket in our support desk. Please give it 24-72 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on your support requests. We do our best to answer a lot faster to your requests.
The nature of digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided.
We can do a refund if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable. If You Ask For A Refund After Receiving Delivery, You Will Banned From Our Site.
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Some offers might include a non-refundable clause. In this case, it will be visible or linked from the offer page.
No refunds are provided for:
- Renewals are strictly non-refundable, Renewals for which you can cancel easily anytime the automatic payment at the deadline directly from your My Account page
- requesting a refund for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and can’t be used to ask for refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.
No returns/refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional
- and/or product main description was fully misleading.
- and/or you didn’t download any or many files from our website.
– then you do have the option to request a refund.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- You did not receive technical support on suzeela
- you refused provide to our support staff access to your web-site to investigate our product you are having an issue with.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If you will get a refund you cannot use downloaded premium products anymore.
- If the product after the update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.
5. Support Policy
We provide only basic technical support (consultations). For example, we can assist in installing digital products, but we don’t carry out any freelance work.
If you need installation or setting up services for products purchased on our website, please ask freelancers for help.
Any information provided by the buyer will be used solely for the transaction, delivery, and notifications about the new software products and solutions to any customer service issues.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt-out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
We guarantee that any digital product purchased on the website does not contain any malware, viruses, or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products purchased on the website will operate exactly as you wish; not guaranteed to operate the same as per new update released compare to the older one; such as new bugs found.
All digital products are provided “as they are.” We do not accept any liability for any damage to sites due to the use of the downloaded products.
8. Terms and Conditions
The website reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscriptions. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of sale of digital products or subscriptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why our purchase price is lower?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new products to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. That’s why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
Why should I buy the products on your website?
- Lower price.
- Original files without malware, viruses, or advertising.
- All products work on an unlimited number of websites (domains) (unlimited license).
- All products are available through direct links.
- We regularly update products and constantly add new products, which are difficult to find anywhere else!
How to make a purchase?
To make purchases on our website, you must register on this page https://www.suzeela.com/my-account/. After logging into your account, you will be able to order the products from the basket and pay through one of the available payment systems.
What payment systems are available?
We support payment via Stripe Debit Card/Credit Card, for another payment method please contact us
Where can I find information about my orders and available downloads?
You can find all the necessary information on your account page https://www.suzeela.com/my-account/downloads/.
Can I get a refund?
No. Sorry we’re going to have to be a little hard on this one. The nature of digital media means that once you have downloaded a plugin or theme there’s really no way to ‘return’ it. So all payments at suzeela are non-refundable and any request or dispute will be rejected without any communication. However, a refund is issued if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable. Though we can assure you of the best possible 24×7 access to our website, sometimes downtime can happen which may hamper services. Furthermore, if you think you might have some doubts then why not just subscribe for a month before committing to a longer subscription?
How long can I freely download and update the purchased products?
You can download free updates for purchased products within one year from the date of purchase. After this period, the access will be closed.
How can I get access to the download after one year from the date of purchase?
You should buy the product again to get access to download.
Can I purchase a product with lifetime free updates?
Yes, you can purchase lifetime free updates for any of the products, but at a higher price. Please contact us for further details of the order.
Can I get a discount on products or subscriptions?
No, it is already discounted.
We can also provide you with a personalized offer if you have written a review on the product you purchased on our website.
Can I use the products purchased on the website for personal purposes?
All the products are available under the GNU General Public License. Before using any product purchased on the website, please carefully read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://www.suzeela.com/terms-conditions/
Do you provide technical support?
Basically Not. But We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes. If you require technical support regarding a theme or plugin then you will need to either purchase the product directly from the author (a link is provided on the product page) or you will need to hire a freelancer to take a look for you. Alternatively, you could ask us for paid help.
Not offering support is the way in which we are able to offer the products at a discounted price.
An item I downloaded is asking for a license activation code or to Upgrade to Premium. What to do?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Do suzeela Provide License Keys?
We can’t and won’t provide/lease/release/resell license keys. All the products offered on this website are licensed under the GNU GPL License. You do not need any license keys to use them in as many of the projects you need. These plugins and themes only require license keys to get automatic updates or support from their authors.
How long does it take to get an updated version of the product?
You can request an update of any purchased product. We guarantee to update it within 48 hours after the receipt of your request.